JIU-JITSU CLASSES (Orange County)
The art of ground fighting! Jiu-Jitsu is perfect for anyone who wants to learn what to do when the fight gets to the ground, increase your core strength, or simply get into the best shape of your life! Your conditioning will go through the roof as you learn to use muscles you never even knew you had while honing your skills in self defense, allowing you to successfully defend against a bigger and stronger opponent.
(Reign Training Center and Jason Manly will follow the IBJJF (International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation) general rules and regulations for belt promotions.)
KID’S CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Kids Gi (5-7 yrs): Tuesday/Thursday 4:00-4:45pm and Saturday 9:00-10:00am
- Kids Gi (8-12 yrs): Group I: Mon/Wed 4:00-5:00pm and Sat 9:00-10:00am
Group II: Tue/Thu 5:00-6:00pm and Sat 9:00-10:00am
- Teen Gi (13-19 yrs): Group I: Tues/Thurs 6:00-7:15pm and Sat 10:00-11:00am
Kid’s ages 8-13yrs can either choose to attend 2-3 technique sessions a week, or unlimited training which allows 5-6 training sessions per week.
“I take comfort in knowing that my child will be able to handle any situation with confidence and self control.” - Samantha Lam (Parent)
ADULT CLASS SCHEDULE
No-Gi Jiu-Jitsu Classes:
- Afternoon Class: Mon/Wed/Fri 12:00-1:00pm and Saturdays 10:00-11:15am
- Evening Classes: Tues/Thurs 6:00-7:15pm
“My energy has gone up, my weight has gone down, and it feels great to finally be able to release my stress from a hard days work!” – Al Pham (Gym Member)
CHECK OUT OUR JIU-JITSU STAFF…
Jason Manly: Jiu-Jitsu
- Black belt under Cesar Gracie
- 2011 ADCC (Abu Dhabi Combat Championship) Contender
- 2010 Grapplers Quest World’s Best Grappler 32-Man Tournament Selection
- Kid’s Jiu-Jitsu classes will require a gi to participate (with the exception of Fridays which are optional)
- Consistent attendance is required to promote. 2 classes per week are required for promotion.
- If you or your child has to miss a class or classes at any time, additional classes can be made up the following week.
- There is discount applied for any additional family members enrolled in the program.
- Please arrive and depart on time! Due to being considerate of other’s time, classes will begin and end at the scheduled time.